Quiz: Which Love Island final couple are you and your partner?

We can’t all be Chloe and Toby

Tonight is the Love Island final and after seven long weeks one of the four couples will be crowned the latest winners of the show. The final couples – Chloe and Toby, Kaz and Tyler, Faye and Teddy and Millie and Liam are all completely different, but which couple are you and your significant other most like?

Are you argumentative like Faye and Teddy? Are you the sexy power couple like Kaz and Tyler? Or is your relationship full of laughter every minute like Chloe and Toby? Well in order to find out which Love Island final couple you and your partner are most like take our quiz.

With 10 questions about ideal dates, cheating and arguing we’ll tell you which couple matches you and your partner. Now if only you could get a double date organised that would be great.

Which Love Island final couple are you and your partner? Take this quiz to find out:

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.