sasha attwood

Who is Sasha Attwood? Jack Grealish’s MUA and YouTuber girlfriend from Birmingham

When Jack was playing in the Euros, she claimed she received 200 death threats a day

the tab

We all watched the controversy unravel towards the end of the Euros. We learnt England is full of sore losers who can be very nasty online. Whilst the entire nation fell in love with Jack Grealish and his good looks, his girlfriend Sasha Attwood was receiving hundreds of death threats a day for simply being his partner. She has since released a YouTube video onto her channel claiming she received “200 death threats a day” whilst Jack was playing in the Euros. But who actually is Sasha Attwood? What is she famous for beyond being a WAG??

Sasha Attwood is a 25-year-old model

She goes by the name “Sasha Rebecca” online and has almost 20,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel where she posts vlogs, makeup tutorials and travel videos. On Instagram, she’s verified and has over 50,000 followers and is represented by Boutique, a Manchester-based modelling agency.

She’s from Soilhull in Birmingham which is how she ended up meeting Jack Grealish. They used to have posts together on Instagram but they’ve since been deleted, however, the couple have been together for years.

Alongside her YouTube and modelling career, Sasha is also a MUA. Her Instagram used to be entirely for her makeup artist job but now it has become a mix of that and photos from her personal life.

Her first ever video on YouTube was a smokey eye look tutorial which she posted in September 2017. Since then she has posted over 100 videos and gained thousands of subscribers whilst her content shifted from tutorials to chatty getting ready videos.

Sasha claimed she received 200 death threats a day during the Euros

Speaking in her YouTube video, she said: “This whole thing since it’s come out has just shown me that people are literally so mean. I was receiving 200 death threats a day. I’m not exaggerating when I say that. I had so many messages every single day.”

She added: “I still get them now, all day every day: ‘I hope you die’, ‘I hope you get cancer and die’, ‘I hope your whole family die’, ‘I hope the next time when you’re in your car you crash it and die’, ‘I hope after Wembley you die’.”

25-year-old Sasha says she never realised how bad it was to receive death threats, and “the scary thing is it’s young girls. I’d go on these girls’ accounts who have sent me stuff and they’re literally like 13, 14 and it’s so sad. I try to put it down to age, but then think I was never like that at that age. I never set messages like that.”

She said after she had all the messages, she felt anxious. She says: “I didn’t ask for any of that, I didn’t ask for anything to be put out there, but it’s out there, isn’t it, and I’m just going to continue to carry on as normal.”

The Sun reported Instagram has launched an investigation into the comments Sasha has been receiving. A spokesperson from Instagram said: “No one should have to experience abuse or harassment, and we don’t want it on Instagram. We encourage people to turn on Hidden Words, a tool which means that no one has to see abuse in their comments or DMs.

“We also strongly recommend that people report behaviour like this to the police, so we can support them in their investigations.”