Meet Abigail: Love Island bombshell who wants ‘to steal Toby from Chloe at first chance’

She’s 27 and a tattoo artist

Love Island is finally heating up, and now we’ve been teased with THREE new bombshells to enter the 2021 villa: Abigail, Georgia and Tyler.

With three new arrivals there is definitely going to be drama, and it looks like newbie Abigail could be finding herself right at the centre of it. So, here’s everything you need to know about new Love Island bombshell, Abigail Rawlings.

Abigail in her Love Island promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell Abigail is 27 and from Beaconsfield

Abigail Louise Rawlings is 27 and from Beaconsfield, but is currently living in Bournemouth. When asked why she wanted to come on Love Island, she said: “I’ve always been very much a relationship girl. My windows of being single don’t last long. Why not?”

When Abigail was younger she was a professional gymnast. “I wouldn’t say I’m confident enough to do back flips now but I can still do an awful lot of that stuff – I’m super bendy,” she said. “I’m a handstand master, I’ll take anyone on for a handstand competition!”

She works as a tattoo artist

In Bournemouth, Abigail is currently working as a tattoo artist. She got an apprenticeship aged 18, and dropped out of uni to become a tattoo artist full time. She’s now been doing that for eight years. Abigail also has a lot of tattoos herself, but she doesn’t tend to do her own ones. “Most of my tattoos are done by other people but I’ve got a portrait of my dog on my leg which I did myself,” she said. “I’ve got loads of little stamps on my other ankle of things which are memories of things that have happened in my life where I want to dedicate the moment.”

Fun fact: Abigail once tattooed Ashley Walters from Top Boy.

In the Love Island villa, Abigail says she plans to steal Toby from Chloe as soon as she can

When asked which boys she has her eye on in the villa, it looks like Abigail is ready to stir up some drama. “I really like Toby – I’m going to steal him from Chloe at the first chance I have,” she said. “If that doesn’t work out, I like Teddy as well and Aaron.” Out of the girls she thinks she will get on with, Abigail said she loves Liberty, Kaz is a vibe, and thinks Faye is cool.

Abigail added: “Even if I didn’t go in with the intention of stirring things up, it’ll happen regardless.” She said she’s gone on Love Island for a relationship, saying: “I’m not scared of commitment at all. I seem to enjoy life more when I’m with someone, someone to do stuff with.”

“I’m quite an active person and I like going away. When you have someone, it’s an excuse to go away. Am I looking for a boyfriend? 100 per cent yes. I also want to make friends as well. When people ask ‘what is your goal in life?’ One of mine is to meet as many people as I can and make as many friendships and connections with people and not necessarily just here but all over the world.”

Her celebrity crushes are Justin Bieber and Zac Efron.

She currently has 3,800 followers on Instagram

At the time of publishing, Abigail has just over 3,800 followers on Instagram. Her posts are mainly selfies, and loads of pictures with her dog, but that’s probably because she also has a separate Instagram for her tattoo job, called @abigaillouisetattoo. This account has 35k followers and shows of her amazing designs and work.

Abigail’s personal Instagram handle is @abigaillouiserawlings. 

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.