Say hello to Tyler: 26-year-old law grad and Love Island bombshell with his eyes on Kaz

Finally, someone for our girl!!!!

It looks like the gods are finally looking down on us, because there’s new bombshell entering the Love Island 2021 villa and he has his eyes on our girl Kaz – everyone welcome to the chat, Tyler.

This year we seem to have been overwhelmed with dumpings and new arrivals, and already I’ve lost track of some of the people who have come and gone through the villa doors already. Tyler is set to enter the villa alongside a tattoo artist called Abigail and a marketing executive called Georgia. So here’s to hoping that he comes in, sweeps Kaz off her feet and their love story can truly begin. Here is everything we know about new Love Island bombshell, Tyler Cruickshank.

Tyler in his Love Island promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell Tyler is 26 and from Croydon

Tyler Cruickshank is 26-years-old and from Croydon, south London. When asked why he signed up for Love Island, he said: “I’m single and still looking for someone. I’ve been single for about three years I would say. I kind of miss having somewhere there. It’s a good opportunity to find someone. I’m really competitive so the challenge aspect I do like. I want to get out there in my shorts and show my abs.” Fair enough.

He added that friends would describe him as confident, but also very caring and someone who will put people first. He said his family would say he is very well-mannered and very polite. “I’m down-to-earth, up for a laugh,” he said.

Tyler Cruickshank: Meet the new Love Island 2021 bombshell arrival, his age, job, Instagram and where he is from

via Instagram @tylercruickshank_

He currently works as an estate agent

Right now Tyler is working as an estate agent, which is the same as fellow Islander, Faye. When asked who out of him and Faye would win trying to sell the Love Island villa, Tyler said: “Oh I don’t know… I would say me, you’ve got to back yourself. She looks like she’d have a really good pitch on her.”

via Instagram @tylercruickshank_

Tyler is a law graduate

Tyler studied Law at St Mary’s University in London. According to his LinkedIn, he was there from 2015 to 2018 and graduated with a 2:1. He’s listed his activities and societies at uni as playing football semi-pro, being a “regular gym goer” and as being part of the law society. At his graduation, Tyler posted on Instagram saying: “Officially a Law graduate, it’s been a crazy journey but I wouldn’t have changed it for the world, I don’t really post much about my personal life but just know I’m not just a pretty face”.

via Instagram @tylercruickshank_

In the Love Island villa, Tyler has his eyes on Kaz

Heading into the villa, Tyler has his eyes on the nation’s sweetheart, Kaz. He said: “She just looks like she has so much energy about her. You kind of need it if you’re surrounded by people all the time. If you were feeling down, Kaz would be the person to uplift you.” He added he could also like Faye, because “she’s a fiery-ish sort of character. She sticks up for her friends and for herself. I don’t think there’ll ever be a dull moment with her”.

His celebrity crush is Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall, saying she has “girl next door vibes”.

Tyler thinks he’s going to bring “more energy” to the Love Island villa, and said: “I’m a person that doesn’t take myself too seriously. I like messing about. I like jokes. I’m not just going to be there just lazing around. I’ll be up doing this, doing that, playing games. I’m really good at sports.”

via Instagram @tylercruickshank_

He has 12k followers on Instagram

At the time of publishing, Tyler had 12k followers on his Instagram profile. And you guessed it, he mainly just posts selfies and pictures of him out. His handle is @tylercruickshank_.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.