Where are the past winners of Love Island now?

Greg will be representing Ireland at the Olympics

Love Island 2021 is tantalisingly close and I for one am excited to find out who this year’s winners will be.

This series promises to be packed full of iconic moments, incredible drama and hopefully someone who “wants to be the person that gets up and makes everyone a coffee so everyone’s ready for the morning.”

Since the show’s inception in 2015, there have been plenty of stars who’ve gone onto to a variety of things including working in TV and influencer jobs. One winner of the show is even representing his country at the Olympics this summer.

Here are what all the past-winners of Love Island are getting up to now.

2015- Max Morely and Jess Hayes

In 2015, Celebrity Love Island became, well, just Love Island. Jess Hayes and Max Morely took the coveted crown along with £50,000 each. Sadly they broke up just 40 days after leaving the villa.

On the show, Jess was renowned for her rows, especially with co-star Naomi Bell. Naomi made a move on Max who ended up getting back with Jess after Naomi was booted off the show.

After Love Island, Jess found love in the form of mechanic Dan Lawry. Jess gave birth to her son Presley in 2019, but ended up splitting up with Dan in 2020.

Jess now works as an influencer and has a whopping 374k followers on Instagram.

Max Morely on the other hand, has gone through a string of Love Island girlfriends since leaving the show, including Naomi Bell (again), Zara Holland and Laura Anderson.

He’s amassed 222k Instagram followers and mostly posts pics of him topless, playing golf or working on his house renovation project.

It seems like Max picked up a few mates from his cricketing days as his most recent Instagram post shows him out with Ben Stokes for his birthday.

love-island-winners-ben-stokes

@maxmorely77 (centre)

Max now works as a recruitment consultant in London and shockingly, “Love Island winner” has been omitted from his Linked In profile.

2016- Cara de la Hoyde and Nathan Massey

@nathanmassey_ posted this of him and Cara on the show. They’re still married and have two kids!

These two coupled up on day one of the show and never looked back.

A short while after leaving the villa, the pair broke up, but then got back together. It really is a rollercoaster of emotions with these people.

Nathan proposed to Cara in the Love Island Villa and the pair got married in 2019. They now have two children together.

Cara now runs a kids clothing brand called Embroidery BY FJ and describes herself on her 1.1m-follower-strong Instagram as a “yummy mummy.”

Nathan, has 821k Instagram followers himself, now runs a fitness website called Mass Motivation, designing training plans for people who want to get fitter.

2017- Kem Cetinay and Amber Davies

Kem and Amber had kissed twice before they were able to sit down and have a proper chat

Okay, this was the season when Love Island fever really started to take off. Kem and Amber coupled up pretty quickly, pipping Chris Hughes and Olivia Attwood to the posts and winning the show.

They broke up pretty soon after, presumably so Kem could focus on his intense bromance with co-star Chris.

The very same bromance was capitalised on by TV producers and resulted in Chris and Kem getting spin-off shows like Straight Outta Love Island and You vs. Chris and Kem.

Kem has also featured on Dancing on Ice, Celebrity Master Chef and Hunted, so clearly he’s well-established on the celebrity TV circuit these days.

He co-presents a podcast called Love Island: The Morning After, so tune in for all the gossip on this year’s shenanigans.

Kem was seeing Malta-based Lexi Hyzler, but the pair have reportedly split up due to lockdown restrictions making their long distance relationship difficult.

Originally from North Wales, Amber went on to star in West End musical 9 to 5 following her departure from the show.

The 24-year-old recently broke up with boyfriend Nick Kyriacou sparking rumours that her and Kem might rekindle things.

2018- Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer

Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer captured the hearts of the nation but broke up around a year after Love Island aired.

Jack wasn’t to be stopped in his quest for love as he leaped at the opportunity to go on Celebs Go Dating.

The influencer has got 2.2m followers and deals with brands like McDonald’s and Protein World. He’s also meant to have a clothing line out, but all has gone silent on that front.

He’s the proud father of a daughter called Blossom, whose mother is 30-year-old NHS worker Casey Ranger.

And just this month, Jack confirmed he’s now dating TOWIE star Frankie Sims.

Not to be out done, Dani Dyer has also got back in the dating game and is currently seeing Sammy Kimmence. The pair welcomed their baby Santiago into the world in January 2021.

Dani’s got 3.4m followers on Instagram and has made millions from her own eyelash product along with a number of clothing deals. She’s also set to guest star in Eastenders this month alongside her father, Danny Dyer.

2019- Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea

It wasn’t long after Michael called time on his relationship with Amber that Greg came along to take her blues away. When the pair eventually won Love Island, they’d actually only known each other for just 12 days.

It comes as no surprise therefore that they broke up five weeks after leaving the show.

Amber has 2.6m followers and deals with multiple clothing brands. She’s also teaming up with ex-Love Island star Kem to present a six-part ITV show about mental health.

Amber appears to be keeping her relationships out of the spotlight but was reportedly dating fitness model Jon Hosking at the start of the year.

Meanwhile, Greg went to his home country of Ireland to finish his law degree and to play rugby.

@gregoshea

In terms of relationships, he’s kept his cards pretty close to his chest. But to be honest, he’s probably not got time for a girlfriend, as right now, he’s gearing up to represent Ireland playing rugby sevens in the Olympics!

2020 Winter Love Island: Paige Turley and Finn Tapp

Paige and Finn won the first series of the slightly underwhelming Winter Love Island. Since then the pair have moved in together.

Paige, who previously dated Lewis Capaldi, is continuing her work as a singer and also has a few fashion brand deals.

Finn used to be a semi-professional footballer, but since Love Island, he seems to have hung up his boots. It’s not clear what he does these days, but with a share of the prize money and over one million Instagram followers, I reckon he’ll be alright.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• Love Island Gossip Column: A secret boyfriend, OnlyFans and all the new Islander TEA

• It’s not a series of Love Island unless these 31 exact moments happen

• This year’s Islanders reveal their type on paper, icks, worst habits and fetishes