There are two more guys rumoured to be going on Love Island this year

It’s just weeks before the show starts and I cannot WAIT

Love Island 2021 is just weeks away, and there are now another two guys who are thought to be ready to go as Islanders this year.

Model Jay Munro and fitness instructor Ellis Iyayi are rumoured to be among those jetting off to Mallorca very soon before the show starts at the end of June. The crew are flying there any day now for initial filming to begin and Laura Whitmore has been spotted doing filming in the UK for teaser videos and trailers.

So before you prepare give up your social life completely, and go back on everything you said about never cancelling plans after the pandemic, all because Love Island is back – here are the next two people you need to meet.

Jay Munro

Jay Munro, Love Island 2021, rumoured contestant

via Instagram @jaymunro26

Jay Munro was on his way to becoming a pro footballer, having played with Falkirk at youth level and then full-time with Partick Thistle and Queen of the South. However he then made the career change to become a model.

He has 193k followers on his verified Instagram and is friends with loads of ex-Islanders. He’s posted pictures with Tommy Fury, Jack Fowler, Josh Denzel and Dom Lever, and other reality TV stars and influencers.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jay Munro (@jaymunro26)

Jay Munro has been rumoured for Love Island before, but he’s never entered the villa. This has people thinking this year could be the year he gets the call up. He was reportedly in the running for the last summer version of Love Island but the producers held him back for the winter version. A source told the Daily Star: “Jay will be the one all the girls will be chasing. Just like Tommy Fury, he’s a sportsman, in good shape and has dreamy looks.”

Ellis Iyayi

Ellis Iyayi, Love Island 2021, rumoured contestant

via Instagram @ellisiyayi

22-year-old Ellis Iyayi is originally from Loughborough and is a personal trainer and fashion model based in Leeds. He’s worked with loads of brands, including GymShark, ASOS, Nike and JD Sports. He’s verified on Instagram and has 263k followers.

Ellis is also studying Sport and Exercise Science at Leeds Beckett University and has a YouTube channel where he shares loads of workouts, recipes and lifestyle advice.

via Instagram @ellisiyayi

Ellis too has been a rumoured Love Island contestant before, and was thought to be heading to the winter villa last year, but he also never entered the villa and was kept in reserve by producers.

At the time, an insider has told The Sun: “Ellis is over the moon about it – he’s had to be sworn to secrecy about it but he’s been in to meet producers a few times and they love him – he can’t wait to get in the villa. Ellis is exactly what the show is looking for and he ticks all the boxes – he will make great television.”

For all the latest Love Island news, gossip and rumours contestants, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.