Image may contain: Pool, Water, Human, Person

The first winter Love Island contestant has been revealed

It’s happening already!!!

Love Island 2019 has only just finished but get ready to get straight into it again because the first winter Love Island contestant has been revealed!!

Love Island is back for a new winter series in 2020 and the first contestant lined up is reported as fitness instructor Ellis Iyayi.

Image may contain: first winter Love Island contestant, winter, Love Island, Ellis Iyayi, 2020, cape town, south africa, contestant, cast, lineup, rumours, fitness, instructor, man, boy, new, Clothing, Shorts, Apparel, Man, Person, Human

via Instagram @ellisiyayi

An insider has told The Sun: "Ellis is over the moon about it – he's had to be sworn to secrecy about it but he's been in to meet producers a few times and they love him – he can't wait to get in the villa.

"Ellis is exactly what the show is looking for and he ticks all the boxes – he will make great television."

Ellis is originally from Loughborough and is a personal trainer and fashion model based in Leeds. He studies Sport and Exercise Science at Leeds Beckett University.

If his Instagram is anything to go by, Ellis Iyayi loves a festival, nights out and has done modelling in the past. He sounds like the perfect Love Island contestant already.

Image may contain: first winter Love Island contestant, winter, Love Island, Ellis Iyayi, 2020, cape town, south africa, contestant, cast, lineup, rumours, fitness, instructor, man, boy, new, Pub, Bar Counter, Pants, Long Sleeve, Sleeve, Restaurant, Plywood, Wood, Sitting, Shoe, Footwear, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

via Instagram @ellisiyayi

Winter Love Island will air in January 2020 and will be set in a luxury, custom built villa in Cape Town. The show will last for four weeks and will be hosted by Caroline Flack.

Even though it looks like the first winter Love Island contestant has been revealed, it's not too late to apply. The closing date for submitting the Love Island 2020 application form is November 30th, 2019.

The application page says: "ITV2 are looking for vibrant singles from across the UK who want to head to the winter sun in search of love!

"Love Island will be back for 2020 and we're now on the lookout for people to take part.

"Our Islanders will spend time in a luxury villa in the hope of finding love, but to remain in paradise they must win the hearts of the public and their fellow Islanders, who ultimately decide their fate on Love Island.

"If you think you’ve got what it takes, then we want to hear from you!

"Apply now by clicking here if you’re over 18, and you could be spending your winter in paradise!"