These are the first three ‘lined-up’ contestants for Love Island 2021

It’s happening!!!

Not long after it was confirmed that planning for Love Island 2021 is full steam ahead, we have our first three rumoured contestants for the villa.

The crew will be heading out to Majorca in early June, to start filming the eight week show. Laura Whitmore is back, and this year the casting team is reportedly looking for a whole range of Islanders including brainy key workers, more diversity and LGBTQ+ cast members for the first time ever.

Meet the first bunch of rumoured Love Island 2021 contestants here, and try not to get too excited.

James Price

Age: 23

Love Island, 2021, rumoured contestants, cast list, lineup, new, series seven, James Price

via Instagram @jprice222

First up is James Price, a 23-year-old “Chelsea party boy”. He’s originally from Worcester, and according to the MailOnline previously “grew close” to former Love Islander Lucie Donlan.

A TV insider told MailOnline that James has a thing for blondes and hopes to bring the “Worcestershire Sauce” to the villa this summer. They said: “James is in final talks with producers and they’re really keen on signing him this year. He’s cheeky, fun and handsome – and will be a sure-fire hit with the female contestants, while he’s also on the lookout for his dream girl.

“Lucie Donlan is his type on paper. They grew close in Newquay the summer before she went on the show but their flirtation didn’t grow into a relationship. While James is from Worcester, his group of friends reside in Fulham and he spent a lot of time before the pandemic partying in Chelsea.”

Alexis Bailey

Age: 21

Love Island, 2021, rumoured contestants, cast list, lineup, new, series seven, Alexis Bailey

via Instagram @alexis.baileyyx

The first girl rumoured to be a Love Island 2021 contestant is fire-eater and aerial dancer Alexis Bailey. 21-year-old Alexis is a Miss Manchester runner-up and has reportedly just left a long-term relationship, but is looking for love on the show. She also previously worked with Wayne Lineker in Ibiza.

A source told the Sun: “She loves sex and is always talking about it. She’s very open about it but is incredibly likeable and loves to party. There are no limits as far as she is concerned and she very much wears her heart on her sleeve. It’s fair to say she will bring some heat to the villa.”

Harley Benn

Age: 24

Love Island, 2021, rumoured contestants, cast list, lineup, new, series seven, Harley Benn

via Instagram @harleybennofficial

Finally, it’s 24-year-old pro-boxer Harley Benn. He’s reportedly the “secret son” of boxing legend Nigel Benn.

A Love Island source told the Sun: “Harley’s already got a huge following and gets loads of attention from the girls. He’s had video meetings with the casting team and everyone is very excited at the prospect of having him on the show.”

A spokesperson for Love Island has said that no final decisions for the new series cast members have been made yet. Love Island 2021 will air on ITV2 in June. For all the latest Love Island gossip, news, rumours and memes, make sure you like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.