Quiz: Can you match the Love Islander to the series they appeared on?

This is harder than you think

It’s official, Love Island 2020 is cancelled and even the winter version in the New Year is too. It seems like a million years before we will get our next fix. Looking back, the show really has given us a lot. But how well do you really remember all of the glorious Love Island series?

The summer of 2018 was the best thing to ever happen to most of us, with Love Island being amazing, the weather was incredible and we really thought football was coming home. But who was even in that cohort of Islanders? Who was on it in 2015? When was series three again? They all blend into one these days.

In the quiz below you have to match the Love Island contestant to the series in which they appeared – which sounds easy – but it I can assure you, it really isn’t. If you get full marks, you’ve proven yourself as a true fan, and you’re probably still crying that this season isn’t going ahead. It’s ok to be sad x

In this quiz all you have to do is match the Love Island cast member to the correct series:

For all the latest Love Island gossip and news, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.