richest beauty influencers

Ranked: The highest earning beauty influencers in 2021

Shocker James Charles is on the list

Beauty influencers are the OGs of the influencer world. First starting over 10 years ago doing YouTube tutorials in their bedrooms – showing us all how to contour, bake and do the perfect eyeliner. It makes complete sense that now in 2021 many beauty influencers are becoming some of the richest influencers around.

Beauty company Cosmetify has calculated the richest beauty influencers this year based on their combined estimated earnings per post across YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.

Since the explosion of TikTok last year, beauty influencers have been able to film more content, reach higher follower numbers and share more makeup and skincare tips. And it’s increased their bank balances of course. Influencers like Bretman Rock and Mari Maria can make nearly £10,000 for a single TikTok.

These are the richest beauty influencers this year based on their combined estimated earnings per post across YouTube, Instagram and TikTok:

10. Camila Coelho

via Instagram @camilacoelho

Combined earnings per post: £22,510

Kicking off the top 10 of richest beauty influencers is Camila Coelho who posts a variety of fashion and beauty content on her social accounts.

Camila makes the most money from posting on her Instagram account to her nearly nine millions. She can earn over £20,000 for single post on Insta.

9. Bianca Heinicke

via Instagram @bibisbeautypalace

Combined earnings per post: £22,950

Bianca Heinicke aka Bibi’s Beauty Palace can earn nearly £23k for posting a single advert on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.

Her current most profitable social media is estimated to be her Instagram where it’s guessed she earns around £18,000 for one post.

8. Bethany Mota

via Instagram @bethanynoelm

Combined earnings per post: £23,149

Next up is 25-year-old influencer Bethany Mota who has been in the beauty business since she launched her YouTube channel in 2009.

Now she can earn over £12k for a single YouTube video and nearly the same amount for a post on Instagram.

7. Nikkie Tutorials

via Instagram @nikkietutorials

Combined earnings per post: £40,146

Dutch Nikkie de Jager aka Nikkie Tutorials has been posting makeup videos for over 10 years now, so it’s safe to say she knows her stuff.

Which probably explains why she can earn nearly £35,000 for an Instagram post and nearly £2,000 for a single TikTok.

6. Yuya

via Instagram @yuyacst

Combined earnings per post: £46,004

Yuya is the only influencer on this list to not be making any money on TikTok, but that hasn’t stopped her from being able to earn nearly £40,000 on one Instagram post.

She’s also set up her own beauty brand which will definitely be adding to her bank balance.

5. Jeffree Star

via Instagram @jeffreestar

Combined earnings per post: £46,233

Even if you’re not interested in beauty you’ve definitely heard of Jeffree Star. Jeffree is able to make an impressive £46,000 for posting across Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.

Currently Jeffree is making the most from his Instagram account in which he can earn over £30,000 for one post. Jeffree is estimated to make a further £11,000 for a YouTube video and over £1,500 for a TikTok.

4. Mari Maria

via Instagram @marimaria

Combined earnings per post: £52,469

Mari has over 13 million followers on TikTok so it figures she can earn an estimated £9,000 for one TikTok video.

However she can make even more with her Instagram – an impressive £40k per post to be specific.

3. Bretman Rock

via Instagram @bretmanrock

Combined earnings per post: £53,726

Bretman just manages to beat Mari for combined earnings thanks to their impressive YouTube content.

Bretman earns at least £6k on TikTok, £10k on YouTube and over £37k on Instagram for one post each on site. I need a career change stat.

2. James Charles

via Instagram @jamescharles

Combined earnings per post: £108,528

Unsuprisingly James Charles is right at the top of the list, however he has been bumped down a spot from last year’s list where he was the richest.

However with a combined earnings over £100,000 for one post across three social media platforms, I doubt he’s too fussed. James can earn a staggering £25k for one TikTok and nearly £65k for an Instagram post.

1. Huda Kattan

via Instagram @huda

Combined earnings per post: £119,089

And the prize for the richest of the beauty influencers goes to Huda Kattan. Since building her billion dollar beauty business over the last few years there’s no surprise she tops the list.

On her personal Instagram account Huda allegedly earns nearly £115,000 per post and then can make a further £2k on each YouTube and TikTok video. Must be nice being rich and successful.