jojo siwa, girlfriend, kylie

Everything we know so far about Kylie, Jojo Siwa’s new girlfriend

They’ve been friends for over a year

You will have heard recently that Jojo Siwa came out after a build-up of speculation that resulted from Siwa miming along to Lady Gaga’s Born This Way in a TikTok video. The confusion over her sexuality was eventually confirmed when Jojo eventually posted a picture of herself wearing a t-shirt that one of her cousins had bought her reading: “Best gay cousin ever”. From this point, it was absolutely the talk of the town, with an appearance on Jimmy Fallon and the announcement that she did indeed have a girlfriend of one month named Kylie.

However up until last year, she was dating boyfriend Mark Bontempo, and not much seems to be known about her new partner – so, who is Jojo Siwa’s girlfriend Kylie? How old is Kylie? And how did Jojo Siwa and Kylie meet? Well, here’s just about everything we know so far about Jojo Siwa and her new girlfriend, Kylie.

Kylie and Jojo Siwa have been together for just over a month

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by JoJo Siwa (@itsjojosiwa)

In an Instagram post dedicated to her new girlfriend, Jojo gushed about how her friendship with Kylie had blossomed into a relationship. “After being my best friend for over a year, January 8th 2021 I got to start calling this exceptional human my Girlfriend… and Since then I’ve been the happiest I have ever been,” she wrote.

“She seriously is the most loving, supportive, happiest, protective, and just the most beautiful perfect person in the world. And I get to call her mine! Happy one month to my girl! I love you more and more everyday!❤️”

Jojo Siwa’s girlfriend Kylie encouraged her to come out publicly

Jojo Siwa spoke to Jimmy Fallon about the Instagram post that had revealed it all, saying that Kylie was instrumental in her decision to come out to the world. “She was super encouraging,” she told Fallon. “She was, like, ‘Do it!’ And I was like, ‘All right,’ and I did it.'”

“I was like, ‘Technically, that was a really big risk that I took posting that. But if I lost everything that I’ve created because of being myself and because of loving who I want to love, I don’t want it… if I can’t love who I want to love. That’s one of the most important things to me.”

Kylie has nearly 200k followers on Instagram already

Kylie’s follower count has presumably skyrocketed since the announcement, much aided by being tagged in various posts by Jojo. Her first post from July 2017 is an ambassador promo for a clothing company, which could suggest that she previously had a fairly substantial social media following.

As you may imagine, there has been an influx of comments from fans speculating over past pictures of Kylie with another girl, with many claiming this was her girlfriend before Jojo.

The couple were first pictured together in December of 2020

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by kylie ♪ (@p._kylie_.p)

Although Jojo just made the announcement to the world, the couple have actually been pictured together before in December of last year, shown at a “Grinch Meet and Greet” event. Jojo Siwa’s girlfriend Kylie seems to have been on the scene for around a year as a friend before the two got into a relationship.