From Davinky to Doggface: It’s time to vote for the most iconic TikTok video of 2020

I ain’t never seen two pretty best friends

TikTok has been incredible this year. It’s like no matter how hard things have got at times, we’ve been able to hum along to mi pan su su sum in our heads, made to smile by a strange man skating down a road to Fleetwood Mac and, just when you thought that it couldn’t get any better, a whole musical about a rat that brought the whole community together. Plus let’s not even talk about the rise and fall of Panda Girl.

There’s been so much good stuff that it’s an almost impossible task to decide which TikTok video has been the best, but that’s exactly why we’re here today. So, let’s look back at some of the best TikTok videos of 2020, where at the end you’ll be able to vote for your favourite of the bunch.

Da Vinky

@vorostwinsseeing who the smarter twin is pt 3 #foryoupage #fyp #twins♬ original sound – vorostwins

These two are as annoying as TikTok “comedians” come, but you can’t lie that for a brief period they’d pop up in your head every other day shouting “DA VINKY?!” while you were doing the washing up.

Mi pan su su sum

@awa_de_horchata_uwuMi😳pan🧟‍♀️su😎su🥳sum😡su👺su☠️su🤒mi😈pan💩yakakus🤖ñam👄ñam🙇🏼ñam♬ Mi Pan Su Sus – .

This may well be the one that does it – quite possibly the most iconic TikTok audio to exist, and 100 per cent the best use of it with a peculiar animated dancing llama.

Potential breakup song moms

@miagillespieemoms weekend gone wild🤪🤪 #moms #besties #ItBeLikeThat♬ Potential Breakup Song – Aly & AJ

This group of American moms sparked a load of memes earlier in the year where users would speculate everything about them, from what car they drove to what their husbands look like. In the process, they introduced a new generation to Aly and AJ.

M to the B

@bellapoarchTo the 🐝 🐝 🐝 #fyp♬ M to the B – Millie B

Bella Poarch had no idea what she was doing when she did this, and to be honest everyone has struggled to make sense of it since. Then again, it is the most liked TikTok video of all time so she clearly did something right.

It’s so horrible yet… I can’t stop watching?

Five pound chicken burger and chips

Panda Girl has become a bit of an icon on TikTok, and with good reason. I mean, have you ever heard an accent so strong? Of all the videos she has made, the five pound chicken burger and chips video will likely remain her biggest classic.

If you want to learn a bit more about her, click here.

Can we stop duetting videos?

@rytallentTHE DUET CHAIN IN FULL – my proudest tiktok achievement is starting this madness 😂 the ✨creativity✨♬ Can we stop – Fran

What more can I say? This is ultimate TikTok shitposting at its finest.

@jayrscottyywhy y’all never choose another equal to be y’all best friend?? I hate when the ugly one call the pretty 1 “twin” if ur best friend bad as u tag her rn♬ original sound – Jordan Scott 🦋

You may not like what @jayrscotty is saying in this video, but you can’t deny that this phrase went truly international and sparked a whole load of internet memes. But will it come out on top in the votes?

Ratatouille: The musical

@danieljmertzlufftRemy: The Musical OG Song @e_jaccs add. Vocals @cjaskier #remy #ratatouille #musicaltheatre #broadway #singer #musical #disney #fyp #disneymusicals♬ original sound – danieljmertzlufft

A more recent addition to the list is the Ratatouille musical, which was fully constructed by TikTok users. It was recently announced that it will actually go to the stage for charity, so make your mind up on how iconic this video is based upon that.

Doggface skating to Fleetwood Mac

@420doggface208Morning vibe #420souljahz #ec #feelinggood #h2o #cloud9 #happyhippie #worldpeace #king #peaceup #merch #tacos #waterislife #high #morning #710 #cloud9♬ Dreams (2004 Remaster) – Fleetwood Mac

Who’d have thought that all you need to do to get major internet clout is get your ✨vibe✨ in check, a bottle of cranberry juice and a long road?

Kardashian Facetime call

@kyliejennerPART 2 🤣♬ original sound – Kylie Jenner

And finally, we have the Kardashians Facetiming various celebrity friends. Aside from these videos literally following the exact blueprint for becoming viral, you’ve got to admit that they’re very entertaining – but which will come out on top? Vote below!