louise from tracy beaker, tiktok

Louise from Tracy Beaker is on TikTok and she couldn’t be any more different

‘It’s all been downhill since Beaks’

Each character in Tracy Beaker gave you a bit of everything – Justine and Tracy’s feud throughout the series was worthy of at least a few soap awards, and the constant Elaine abuse was simply the cherry on the cake. And let’s not even discuss Duke and Mike’s MBE-deserving contributions. It’s like everyone had their own slice of personality to bring to the plate… that is, except Louise.

Wasn’t she just the most boring and unenthusiastic character of the bunch? Half of the time she only had an alliance with Justine out of feeling pressured, and I honestly haven’t found it in myself to forgive her since. However, she has done a LOT of growing up since and the actress, Chelsie Padley, now makes some very *interesting* TikTok videos:

@chelsie_thepeachylifeReply to @snidgets I can make my world come true, all my dreams will see me through… ##areyoulouise ##tracybeaker ##lol ##nearlytwentyyears ##fyp ##comedy♬ original sound – Chelsie Padley

It all started when the above clip went viral, showing that the *totally normal* TikToker Chelsie Padley, who kept on getting comments saying she looked like Louise from Tracy Beaker, was indeed Louise from Tracy Beaker. Who’d have thought it?!

Straight off the bat, did you ever think Louise from Tracy Beaker would sound anything like this? From the accent down to the whole way she behaves, it’s clear that she flourished from the whole shy girl image: “If you think I played Louise from Tracy Beaker, then you’re absolutely fucking right. I had the time of my life. It’s all been downhill since Beaks.”

To think that Louise from Tracy Beaker could come out with such vulgarities!

@chelsie_thepeachylifeSpot the sweaty crotch at the end….FIT ##FYP ##foryoupage ##incaseyourecurious ##probsnot ##lol ##missmotivator ##niceone♬ original sound – Chelsie Padley

By this point, it’s like she’s trying to play up to the caricature of the ex-child star – and I’m here for it. The constant swearing should be overkill but it just… isn’t?

From this video you can see that she has taken up a new career in fitness, and getting back into it after a break from injury seems really difficult. At least that’s what I got from “sod this shit.”

@chelsie_thepeachylifeHAPPY FRIYAY. Soz I’m so gross ✌🏼 ##fyp ##foryoupage ##happyfriyay ##happyhoppy ##positivevibes♬ original sound – Chelsie Padley

I’m not sure what I expected seeing that Louise from Tracy Beaker was on TikTok, but this was certainly not it. Burping! On! Camera! Absolute shocker.

@chelsie_thepeachylifeJust to clarify…… ##comedy ##dating ##datingproblems ##datingin2020 ##fyp ##foryoupage♬ original sound – Chelsie Padley

This is a monologue and a half: “I like-ah da penis. I’m just struggling to find a single penis that’s attached to a beautiful soul with good morals, a face that makes my bits tingle and is absolutely obsessed with me. Healthily.”

Very Ricky Gervais. Love it.