These ‘The Dissertation, The Finalist’ memes give people the hand-in they deserve

The rona won’t stop them getting 100 likes

Our parents think we all go to uni to increase our career prospects and learn loads of interesting things. Our parents are wrong. We go so we can get a 2:1, have a good time and get 100 likes on our dissertation hand-in picture before we graduate. But this year, everything is virtual so nobody is getting that beautiful on-campus diss pic they dreamed of. However, people are now sharing “The Dissertation, The Finalist” memes which give them a little bit of what they wanted.

The meme format is quite simple. You share two pictures: One of your dissertation front page and another of you. The caption of the memes is then “The Dissertation, The Finalist” or something similar. It’s a bit like “The Poet, The Poem” memes, but for soon-to-be grads.

I don’t know about you, but there is something really interesting about having a nose at people’s dissertation titles and topics, isn’t there? Like, how do people come up with such creative and cultural ideas? Here are some of the best examples of the memes, so far.

1.

The Dissertation, The Finalist, The Graduate, memes, meme, viral, Twitter, diss, hand in, picture

via Twitter @_HanaAmir

2.

via Twitter @ASVPRoonerz

3.

via Twitter @Fxtzs

4.

via Twitter @nosilaforlife

5.

via Twitter @ibuksbae

6.

via Twitter @lithiumlicks

7.

via Twitter @labourtswift

8.

via Twitter @LameeseB

9.

via Twitter @faaaaatimmmaaa

10.

via Twitter @mulvihilledwine

11.

via Twitter @basbaaskudar

12.

via Twitter @LuisaLondono123

13.

via Twitter @skatesnracquets

14.

The Dissertation, The Graduate, meme

via Twitter @JackCoughlan7

15.

via Twitter @financepapi_

16.

The Dissertation, The Graduate

via Twitter @catl4dy

17.

via Twitter @Africanshounen

18.

via Twitter @bananab_

19.

via Twitter @mizzzelle

20.

via Twitter @hxnnnan

21.

via Twitter @ROISINSBRYSON

22.

via Twitter @harrietmj_

If you’ve done your dissertation on a wild subject or gone to crazy lengths to still nail your hand-in picture, drop me an email [email protected].

For more memes follow @TheTab_ on Instagram