Someone made Tiger King on The Sims and to be honest, it is art

The crossover we all need

If you ask people what they’re up to during coronavirus quarantine, I bet two of the top answers will be watching Tiger King on Netflix and playing The Sims. So imagine if those two crazy worlds combined. It would be truly magical, bizarre and a wonder to behold.

You no longer need to imagine, because someone actually has made the Netflix true crime documentary on The Sims – and it is just as beautiful (if not more) than you could ever dream of.

Kari Nicole Mckendrick posted the screenshots from her wild game on Facebook, captioned: “Ladies and gentlemen….hold onto your murder contracts. I present to you: The Tiger King!” And they are all scarily accurate. 

The Tiger King family members are spot on

Joe and his husbands were made in The Sims game and everything is very true to character. The outfits are on point, the hair styles have been nailed and Joe Exotic even has an eyebrow piercing which is clinging on for dear life.

via Facebook

Tiger King, The Sims, Sims, game, Netflix, documentary, Joe Exotic, tigers, Carole Baskin, Travis, John Finlay

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

They even hosted Joe Exotic’s three way wedding!!

One of the most iconic parts of Tiger King on Netflix was the three way wedding between Joe Exotic, Travis and John. And now we can relive it all over again!! They’ve even got their signature pink shirts on, classic.

via Facebook

Tiger King, The Sims, Sims, game, Netflix, documentary, Joe Exotic, tigers, Carole Baskin, Travis, John Finlay, wedding

via Facebook

Carole Baskin is scarily accurate

Carole Baskin as a Sim is something I didn’t know I needed until now. Check out her flower garland hair band, crazy skirts and tiger print top. This looks so much like her in real life it’s a little bit spooky.

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

Of course, Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin are always fighting

Obviously the Sims versions of Carole Baskin and Joe Exotic from Tiger King hate each other too.

via Facebook

Don’t forget the cats!!!

Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin would never be without their tigers, even in The Sims world.

via Facebook

via Facebook

The original Facebook post adds: “I went ahead and added these to the gallery but I plan to do the rest later too! Origin ID: Karid3th”. The post currently has 1.8k likes, 4.5k comments and 7.2k shares. The world is loving it.

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.