Caroline Flack’s boyfriend says they haven’t split despite reports

Caroline will also be speaking out today

It was reported yesterday evening Caroline Flack and her boyfriend Lewis Burton had split up. It was claimed their communication ban had done Lewis some “good” and he was ready to move on with his life.

Lewis stated on his Instagram story this was not true and the pair are still together. He posted a picture of him and Caroline with the caption: “we ain’t split. Can’t wait to see you” and added a love heart emoji.

via Instagram @mrlewisburton

The Sun also alleged Lewis was available to date and been flirting with someone over text. The source said: “Lewis is single again and ready to get back out there on the dating scene. He has been thinking about going on dates and it would be fair to say he has put the feelers out there.

“He’s definitely got his eye on someone else already and been flirting with her over messages. He is letting her know he’s ready when she is.”

The rumoured split comes after Caroline Flack was charged for alleged assault of Lewis in December 2019.

Caroline pleaded not guilty to the charge just before Christmas, but she was banned from communicating with Lewis until her trial by the court. The trial is expected to take place in March.

Caroline posted on her Instagram story this morning she will be making a statement about her life and that it is not available for gossip. She said: “I’m going to speak today…mine and my families life is no longer up for entertainment and gossip.”

via Instagram @carolineflack

Caroline is not hosting the current series of Love Island but ITV bosses are reportedly keen for her to return to the show if she is cleared of the charges.