Inside Caroline Flack’s London flat where she was arrested last week

It’s up for sale

Caroline Flack was arrested and charged with assault by beating after an apparent fight with her boyfriend in her flat last Friday. And now, you can have a look inside the home where police were called, as it’s up for sale.

Caroline and her boyfriend, Lewis Burton, were living together in the two bed flat in Islington, North London. The flat is very pink and it looks as though Caroline takes a lot of inspiration from the Love Island villa with her decor – there are loads of slogan signs.

Her home has been on the market since September and is currently listed at £1.1million. It’s described as having: “double height ceilings, impressive original windows, loft style full height mezzanine, utility area and period facade”.

The property description says: “The property effortlessly blends cool loft style living with practical elements such as two bedrooms, separate w.c. and utility area. Set over two floors and totalling 1,284 sq ft, there is ample space to entertain with an open plan kitchen and living area. The impressive original windows face east allowing for plenty of light throughout the space. Complete with a long lease and reasonable service charge this property would make a perfect purchase for any buyer wanting to blend Urban living with a sought after location, practicality and easy access across London.”

Here’s a sneak peak inside Caroline Flack’s flat:

Caroline has posed in front of the same sign on Instagram:

Caroline Flack, Instagram, flat, house, Islington, where, pictures, inside, location, boyfriend, Lewis Burton, home, for sale

via Instagram @carolineflack

This flat has Caroline Flack written all over it.