I refuse to believe this is how old all of the Kardashian and Jenner family are

Kourtney simply is not 41

| UPDATED Hide Images

They’re the most famous family in the world: The Kardashian Jenners. But despite feeling as though we know them like old friends from KUWTK, the Kardashian family ages might still shock you.

How do they all look so young and perfect? I swear not a single one of them has aged since the first episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians in 2007? Here are all the Kardashian family ages and their star signs too.

Caitlyn Jenner – 70

via Instagram @caitlynjenner

Head of the family is Caitlyn Jenner, who is 70-years-old. She was born as Bruce Jenner on October 28th 1949. Her star sign is Scorpio.

Age when Keeping Up With The Kardashians started: In season one, Caitlyn was 57-years-old.

Kris Jenner – 64

via Instagram @krisjenner

Kris Jenner, mother of the Kardashian and Jenner sisters, is 64-years-old. She was born on the 5th November 1955. Kris is obviously a strong and ambitious Scorpio, like she could have any other star sign.

Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner were married for 23 years, until 2015.

Age when Keeping Up With Kardashians started: In season one, Kris was 51-years-old.

Kourtney Kardashian – 41

via Instagram @kourtneykardash

Eldest of all the sisters is Kourtney Kardashian, aged 41. She was born on April 18th 1979 and I’m sorry, I refuse to believe she is a day over 25. LOOK. AT. HER.

Kourtney is an Aries, the star sign which is typically stubborn and can be childish *acts surprised*.

Age when Keeping Up With Kardashians started: In season one, Kourtney was 28.

Kim Kardashian West – 39

via Instagram @kimkardashian

The middle sister is Kim Kardashian, who is 39-years-old. She was born on October 21st 1980.

Kim also follows the typical personality traits of her horoscope extremely well. She’s a Libra, who tend to be diplomatic and care for their aesthetic.

Age when Keeping Up With The Kardashians started: In season one, Kim was 27-years-old.

Khloe Kardashian – 36

via Instagram @khloekardashian

The youngest of the three Kardashian sisters is Khloe, aged 36. She was born on June 27th 1984 making her a Cancer zodiac sign.

Age when Keeping Up With The Kardashians started: In season one, Khloe was 23-years-old.

Kendall Jenner – 24

via Instagram @kendalljenner

Kendall Jenner is the oldest Jenner sibling. She’s 24-years-old and was born on November 3rd 1995. Kendall is a Scorpio, just like both of her parents.

Age when Keeping Up With The Kardashians started: In season one, Kendall was 11, just about to turn 12.

Kylie Jenner – 23

via Instagram @kyliejenner

Kylie is the younger of the two Jenner sisters. She’s just under two years younger than Kendall, at 23. Kylie was born on August 10th 1997. You won’t be at all surprised to know that Kylie Jenner is strong and fierce Leo.

Age when Keeping Up With The Kardashians started: In season one, Kylie was 9-years-old.

Kanye West – 43

via Instagram @kimkardashian

Kanye West is the husband of Kim Kardashian-West. He’s 43, having been born on June 8th 1977. This makes him a Gemini star sign.

All of the children

Kourtney has three children: Mason, Penelope, and Reign. They are aged ten, eight and five.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have four children: North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm. They are aged seven, four, two and one.

Khloe has one child, called True. She is aged two.

Kylie Jenner also has one daughter, Stormi. Stormi is aged two.