Wait, Michael Griffiths and Ellie Brown are dating?!

This is a Love Island power couple

Michael Griffiths and Ellie Brown from Love Island are reportedly dating.

The pair met filming for the new episodes of Ex On The Beach and now they are apparently an item!!

A source told The Sun: “Ellie and Michael hit it off during filming on Ex On The Beach and now they’ve started dating. They were supposed to keep the relationship under wraps until the show had aired of course, but it seems they just couldn’t keep quiet.

“They both know what it’s like to be caught up in the drama of a big reality TV show and they really bonded during their time on the programme. Now there’s a new Love Island couple on the block.”

Michael appeared on the last series of Love Island in 2019, where he was coupled up with Amber, dumped her Joanna and then that fell to pieces too.

Ellie was on Love Island in 2018 and left the show with Charlie Brake. The pair famously had one of the most dramatic Love Island break ups ever. They were reportedly having rows all the time and Charlie allegedly threw all her clothes out of his bedroom window and secretly dumped her and kicked her out of his house. They were also seen clearly arguing during the Love Island 2018 reunion show and then got their picture taken at the opposite sides of the room.

Michael Griffiths and Ellie Brown, dating, Ellie Brown, Michael Griffiths, Love Island, couple, Ex On The Beach, gossip, news, latest

Ellie Brown with Charlie Brake

Charlie is also meant to be appearing on the new series of Ex On The Beach with Ellie, which could be awkward. Their reunion has already been described as “explosive”. 

Is anyone else considering watching Ex On The Beach now?!