Image may contain: Girl, Woman, Shorts, Sleeve, Jacket, Coat, Female, Pants, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

Ferne McCann and Jordan from Love Island are dating?!

Yes, really

Ferne McCann and Jordan Hames have gone public together as they posed for pictures and kissed at a party.

The Only Way Is Essex's Ferne held a party in Mayfair, London, as she launched her own cocktail. The event was at Boisdale, a fancy restaurant where Ferne is adding a new cocktail to the menu that she came up with under her name.

Love Island's Jordan Hames came to the event with her and they were pictured together and seen kissing. Apparently Ferne posted a picture of them kissing on Instagram but then quickly deleted it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zDe7yhqwF

They were reportedly packing on the PDA and they even wore matching pink outfits. Adorable.

When she wasn't kissing Jordan, Ferne did some karaoke at the event and Jordan also had a go at making cocktails.

Image may contain: Ferne McCann and Jordan Hames, Jordan Hames, Ferne McCann, dating, together, kissing, Love Island, TOWIE, The Only Way is Essex, age, how old, Blouse, Home Decor, Robe, Gown, Evening Dress, Fashion, Long Sleeve, Human, Person, Sleeve, Clothing, Apparel

via Instagram @fernemcann

29-year-old Ferne has a daughter called Sunday with her ex Arthur Collins, who was jailed for an acid attack which injured 22 people. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the attack and Ferne left him after he was first arrested.

24-year-old Jordan was unlucky in love on Love Island this summer. He was coupled up with Anna Vakili, then asked her to be his girlfriend before cracking on with India. It was incredible television.

Jordan isn't the first Love Island star Ferne has dated. She was briefly with 2018's Charlie Brake but then she broke that off because she wanted something more serious.

For all the latest Love Island news, gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.