Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Is it all over for Charlie and Ellie? And we found Megan’s doppelgänger

This will leave you shook

Love Island may be over, but it doesn't mean the gossip ever has to stop.

So welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

Danny Dyer and Jack are finally meeting tomorrow

It's Dani's birthday tomorrow and Jack will be meeting the entire Dyer family for the first time. According to The Sun, Jack's hoping to ask Danny Dyer for advice on how to deal with the showbiz industry.

Jack and Dani can't stop posting selfies of themselves in bed

We get it, you've "done bits."

Image may contain: Poster, Person, People, Human

Zara had nudes leaked when she was 14 and was bullied at school

Zara told talkRADIO: “It was just a boy in school I liked. I was silly, naïve. It was almost a way for me to get attention. I was never the pretty one in school, I was always one of the average girls and I thought this was a way of me to get attention. He sent them around the school. I was bullied for two years. I lost all my friends. They excluded me. Nothing happened to him.

“It was a really horrible time in my life. I feel like between what happened back then and now seven years on there's been such a shift because now I'm seen as the victim whereas back then I was almost the perpetrator. I was the one in the wrong. There were pictures of girls flying around everywhere. You'd get them broadcasted to you. It was a really common thing back then. But I was one of the first girls to do it. So I really got it.

“I think the reason why I got so badly bullied was because of the content of the image was incredibly explicit. There was a bit of pressure for me to do it. There was a hell a lot of pressure.”

Is it just me or does Megan look exactly like Chloe Sims from The Only Way is Essex?

Maybe they have the same hairdresser or you know, the same surgeon.

Pot Noodle have followed Alexandra on Twitter

Every time Alexandra was filmed in the villa, she was seen with a pot of noodles in her hand. On her Instagram story this morning, Alexandra revealed Pot Noodle have followed her on Twitter, and said they're the next boy she will couple up with. Classic.

Ellie and Charlie were off with each other at the Reunion show and left the night separately

They looked like they fought before the show, they were at different ends of the whole cast reunion picture, they left the event in separate cars and Ellie looked like she was on the verge of tears. I'm calling it, they'll be the first to break up.

Nothing to see here, just Dr Alex being socially inept on Instagram, again

Oh hell, no.

Dr Alex Instagram

Just your daily dose of Dr. Alex cringe

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Eyal is already filming for Celebs Go Dating

He's been posting pictures and videos of him on set on his Instagram stories.

25,000 people have already applied for Love Island 2019

Caroline Flack said on the Reunion show: "If you think you have what it takes to flirt outrageously with people like this lot then applications for next year are now open. We've already had 25,000 people register." If you think you have what it takes, you can apply here.

Recommended stories by this writer:

• If you thought Megan’s surgery transformation was wild, then WOW look at Ellie’s!!!

• How long the Love Island couples will last, according to a relationship expert

• Here are the most tragic sponsored Instagram posts from the cast of Love Island 2018 so far