Netflix film Fractured leaves viewers ‘shook to their core’ and is ‘insane’

‘My jaw was on the floor’

| UPDATED Hide Images

Netflix has just released a new psychological thriller film called Fractured. And it’s left people feeling all kinds of ways.

The film is about a dad who is trying to find out what happened to his family when they mysteriously vanish from a hospital. The Netflix synopsis for the film says: “After his wife and injured daughter disappear from an ER, a man conducts a panicked search and becomes convinced the hospital is hiding something.”

Fractured Netflix

Fractured begins with a car accident. This leaves a couple’s daughter, Peri (played by Lucy Capri), injured and needing hospital. They rush her into surgery and Ray, her father, falls asleep.

Both his daughter and wife have vanished when Ray wakes up and the hospital has no record of any of them ever arriving. As Ray desperately searches for answers, he discovers something far from normal occurring in the hospital. Without any spoilers, the film has a major twist at the end which throws everything Ray has learned into question.

And it’s not just Ray who is questioning everything, viewers are too. Since Fractured was released on Netflix on October 11th Twitter has been in meltdown. Viewers are saying they have been left on the edge of their seat at the film’s twisted ending.

One person said: “The Netflix film ‘Fractured’ is the biggest mind fuck ever. No spoilers but holy shit, pretty good movie, would recommend.” Another added: “Fractured on Netflix broke my heart in a million pieces.”

Other tweets about the film describe it as “pretty crazy”, and an “insane watch”. Viewers have said it left their jaws on the floor and they are “scarred for life”.

Woah.

The film’s cast includes: Sam Worthington, Lily Rabe, Stephen Tobolowsky, Adjoa Andoh and Stephanie Sy. Fractured is one of the films in the “Netflix and Chills” series, which is a series of original horror films being released by Netflix ahead of Halloween.

Watch the Fractured Netflix trailer here: