Image may contain: Hat, Family, Clothing, Apparel, People, Human, Person

You can now apply for winter Love Island in South Africa

Your time is now!!!

After eight long weeks, Love Island 2019 drew to a close last night with Amber and Greg being crowned winners. But that definitely doesn't mean Love Island is over. If you think you're as dramatic as Maura, or as funny as Tommy Fury then I have good news – Love Island 2020 applications are now OPEN.

This year there won't just be the usual summer Love Island, as ITV announced there are going to be two series next year. The second season will be a winter Love Island, set in South Africa. And guess what – you can apply for that right now!!!

Image may contain: Love Island 2020 applications, Love Island, Cape Town, South Africa, Winter, apply, application, apply for, how to, open, form, 2020, People, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Hair, Face, Dating, Person, Human

This could be you

ITV's Head of Digital Channels and Acquisitions, Paul Mortimer, said: "Off the back of a record-breaking year, we're delighted to be bringing an extra series of our biggest and sunniest show to the 2020 schedule.

"Love Island has proven yet again to be the perfect format that engages younger audiences.

"In response to this viewer appetite, a new batch of young singletons will deliver some highly anticipated post-Christmas romance and drama from our new and luxurious location."

Here's how to apply for Love Island 2020:

To get your application in, head to the ITV website.

The application page says: "ITV2 are looking for vibrant singles from across the UK who want to head to the winter sun in search of love!

"Love Island will be back for 2020 and we're now on the lookout for people to take part.

"Our Islanders will spend time in a luxury villa in the hope of finding love, but to remain in paradise they must win the hearts of the public and their fellow Islanders, who ultimately decide their fate on Love Island.

"If you think you’ve got what it takes, then we want to hear from you!

"Apply now by clicking here if you’re over 18, and you could be spending your winter in paradise!"

You are then prompted to fill out the initial application form.

The eligibility criteria for Love Island applications is: You must be at least 18 years of age, not employed by ITV, Motion or the Broadcaster or have been in the past, or have a close relative who is, you must have a valid passport for the 1st December 2019 to 30th June 2020 (inclusive), and be eligible to travel to the programme destinations (South Africa). You have to also be exclusively available to participate in the show for a minimum of eight consecutive weeks from January 2020.

If you tick all of those boxes then congrats! Your time has come.

For the Love Island application you will need to send a short video of yourself and fill out a lengthy form. A big social media presence before entering the villa might help you out too.

Image may contain: Love Island 2020 applications, Love Island, Cape Town, South Africa, Winter, apply, application, apply for, how to, open, form, 2020, Amber, Greg, Winners, Face, Tourist, Beach, Coast, Shoreline, People, Bikini, Swimwear, Water, Nature, Ocean, Sea, Outdoors, Vacation, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

When do winter Love Island 2020 applications close?

The closing date for submitting the Love Island 2020 applications form is November 30th, 2019. You will not be able to apply unless you have submitted an application form by then. However, ITV states it may extend the closing date without notice.

You can apply for Love Island 2020 in South Africa here.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.