Image may contain: Alcohol, Female, Drinking, Face, Drink, Beverage, Glass, Dating, Human, Person

These are all the things you can get on your birthday for FREE

It’s my birthday I’ll get free Greggs if I want too

Your birthday is a time when (hopefully) you are receiving many gifts, but did you know there's high-street shops and restaurants that are willing to give you stuff for free on your birthday too?

You can literally have a whole day out on your birthday and not spend a penny. Free Greggs for breakfast, a pizza or two for lunch and a whole bottle of prosecco are just some of the things you can bag on your bday. You can even get your brows done and have a facial. ALL for FREE!

Here's some of the best things you can get on your birthday for free:

Greggs

Freebie: Free cupcake, doughnut or cream cake.

How to get it: Download the Greggs app and check the 'rewards' tab on your birthday.

The catch/T&Cs: Valid for one month after your birthday.

La Tasca

Freebie: A free bottle of cava.

How to get it: Book a table in advance and put it under the birthday guest's name.

The catch/T&Cs: Must spend at least £30 from the main menu.

Frankie and Benny's

Freebie: Free main meal.

How to get it: Sign up to Frankie & Benny's Rewards and you'll be sent a voucher. Download the Frankie & Benny's app and you'll also get a voucher for £10 off your next visit.

The catch/T&Cs: Can't be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.

Krispy Kreme

Freebie: Free doughnut for you on your birthday and for your mate/significant other.

How to get it: Get the Friends of Krispy Kreme app (you get a free doughnut for signing up to this too!!!) and you'll be sent a voucher to show in store.

The catch/T&Cs: Only valid in Krispy Kreme stores (not places like Tesco).

Zizzi's

Freebie: Main course and/or bottle of prosecco (drink can be substituted for a maximum of four soft drinks).

How to get it: Sign up to Zizzi's mailing list and you'll receive a voucher at least a month before your bday.

The catch/T&Cs: Free main course when two or more people order full-priced main courses. Free bottle of prosecco when four or more people order full-priced main courses. Can use both the prosecco and main meal together but not in combination with any other vouchers/offers.

Yo!Sushi

Freebie: A third off your bill.

How to get it: Sign up to the Yo!Sushi newsletter.

The catch/T&Cs: Up to 10 dishes per person – maximum party of four.

Miller & Carter

Freebie: Bottle of champagne/prosecco.

How to get it: Sign up to their newsletter.

The catch/T&Cs: Four or more people must order main meals.

Hotel Chocolate

Freebie: A box of chocolates.

How to get it: Sign up to Hotel Chocolate VIP card in store and then activate online.

The catch/T&Cs: Valid for your birthday month only.

Pizza Express

Freebie: Free bottle of prosecco.

How to get it: Sign up to the Pizza Express newsletter and you'll receive an online voucher.

The catch/T&Cs: Only valid with the purchase of two main meals. Voucher needs to be redeemed two weeks before/after your bday. Bring IDs!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqXcV6jneke

The Body Shop

Freebie: £5 voucher to spend online or in store.

How to get it: Sign up to The Body Shops Love Your Body Club.

The catch/T&Cs: Valid for one month after your birthday with no minimum spend.

TGI Friday's

Freebie: Up to six free cocktails, mocktails or desserts.

How to get it: Download the TGI Fridays app or sign up to the newsletter. Will receive a code three weeks before your birthday.

The catch/T&Cs: One freebie per main meal ordered (maximum six people).

Benefit Brow Bar

Freebie: Eyebrow wax worth £14.50.

How to get it: Get a Debenham's beauty card and visit the Benefit counter.

The catch/T&Cs: You have two weeks before and after your bday to claim it.

Hungry Horse

Freebie: One free drink (alcoholic or soft).

How to get it: Sign up to the Hungry Horse newsletter (you'll also get a £5 off voucher when you sign up!)

The catch/T&Cs: Sign up to the newsletter 28 days beforehand, the voucher is valid for 28 days after you receive it.

Elizabeth Arden:

Freebie: Oxygen Blast Facial (worth £15).

How to get it: Get a Debenham's beauty card and visit the Elizabeth Arden counter.

The catch/T&Cs: Must redeem within two weeks of your birthday.