Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Georgia and Wes share a bed!!! Plus producers plan a trip for Dani and Ellie

WOW can it be 9pm already

Welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

In The Style have launched an attack against Josh with a "WEHATEJOSH10" discount code

In case you missed the most dramatic Love Island episode of our time, Josh coupled up with Kaz last night, leaving Georgia single. Naturally, In The Style couldn't help themselves and created a 25 per cent discount for the code "WEHATEJOSH10." Is it a bit far? Yes. Will people still use the code? Probably.

Kaz's friend tells us she fancied Josh before she even got on Love Island

Miss Kazimir "I don't want to tread on anyone's toes" Crossley confessed to her friends she "only had eyes" for Josh before going in to Casa Amor. Apparently "his looks attracted her initially but she loves his personality because he's funny and laid back."

Georgia and Wes were seen sharing a bed together on the live Love Island feed

Image may contain: Outdoors, Ice

Viewers spotted Georgia and Wes sharing a bed on Good Morning Britain's live feed of the villa today. Both Georgia and Wes were left single after the dramatic re-coupling last night but could there be something for them in the future? After all, Wes is Georgia's type. ?

Vicki Pattison posted a cringe Insta slating Josh last night, calling him the "biggest ass hat in Britain"

She also called Megan a "Tiny Thumbs Blondie" lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkvny1QgHez

Dani and Ellie are going to have it all out on tonight's episode

It was revealed on Lorraine this morning that the pair are going to come face to face and resolve their issues over a perfect British afternoon tea. Obviously.

Exclusive Look

Thank u Lorraine for giving the ppl what they need in this exclusive look

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Tuesday, July 3, 2018

There were so many people in the villa last night, a couple had to sleep in the Hideaway

That's what happens when there are 20 people in the villa. It was revealed on Lorraine this morning that some serious overcrowding issues meant a couple got to spend the night in the Hideaway, but who was it? Please let it be Jack and Dani.

Darylle's real job is tattooing fake freckles on people's faces

She even has an Instagram account for it called Darylle's Brow Room. It's as intense as you'd expect, so mentally prepare yourself before going on it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdiHBAoAeXj

New girl Grace's Instagram account only has 3k followers despite her being on the show since last week

Charlie who was put on the "subs bench" and kicked off last night has about 10k more. Awkward.

Follow Grace's account for more inspirational content.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuxbLPBM9n

Adam and "yoooooo it's Alex here the apparent quiet one" are friends in real life

Shocking, I know. But no one is complaining because more pictures like this are always welcome.

Like The Holy Church of Love Island to get the latest news and the best memes.