Here are the best dressed people from this year’s Glastonbury

There’s no such thing as extra at Glasto

Glastonbury is not only the biggest event on the British festival scene, it’s also a big fashion moment. Everyone wants to know what Alexa Chung or Kate Moss was wearing, or wondering how they manage to look that good in a field. Anything goes at Glasto – here’s the best of the best from you happy campers.

Libby

Cute clown vibes all round as Libby pairs a gingham playsuit with costume-like extras

Sally

Sally rejects festival glitter, instead opting for all matte leopard print and practical accessories

Ashleigh, Jack, Jade and Charlotte

Glitter, bum bags, unicorns and jesus – festival essentials

Evie

Simple pieces in shiny materials are a foolproof choice. This pearlescent dress is angelic

Lucy and Dom

Glasto couple goals in matching pink and purple

Grace

Layer all the statement pieces, there's no such thing as extra at glasto

Layer all the statement pieces, there’s no such thing as extra at glasto

Emmy

Matching her surroundings, Emmy's rainbow jumpsuit fits in perfectly

Matching her surroundings, Emmy’s rainbow jumpsuit fits in perfectly

Marieca

It’s a lewk

Lucy

Bright jumpers are great to add to your outfit, rather than hide it when the chill sets in

Laura

A nod to Alexa Chung's 2014 glasto look; matching shimmer with khaki green and canvas

A nod to Alexa Chung’s 2014 glasto look; matching shimmer with khaki green and canvas

Joe

Colours, flowers, sailor hat and timberlands – Joe knows

Sophie

Samantha

A darker take on festival fash as Samantha chooses black, leather and deep red lace

Grace

Eliza and Sophie

Simon and Mark

Nathan