Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette nomination: Annette Chen

She has ‘beauty, brains and banter’

After having received hundreds of replies in the search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette, we’re here to present you with the best this uni has to offer.

Our second nomination is Annette Chen, a third year Law and Business student. As well has having ‘beauty, brains and banter’ she’s always up for trying out new sports, recently having taken up volleyball, skiing and spinning! Which means you’ll have to get your gym-kit on to keep up with her.

In her spare time she loves jet setting. Currently, she’s trying to visit all forty-four countries in Europe before she heads back to Hong-Kong next year. Annette also loves to cook, as she was described as a ‘whizz in the kitchen.’

According to her nominators, her “stunning personality and love for life make her light up a room.”

When asked about how she felt about the nomination she humbly replied  ‘it’s really nice to know that people think that – it’s really sweet’.

If you plan on taking her out on a date then taking her out for sushi is a sure bet. Be warned, she’ll turn you down if you don’t have a good sense of humour which is vital for her.

When she’s not discovering a new country or cooking her signature stir-fry, you can find Annette behind the bar at Leamington’s finest clubs.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette will open early next month. If you’d like to nominate someone email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.