Someone’s put up a poster saying there’s a ‘sudden increase in pregnancies’ in Sheff halls

The fake poster’s had 1.2 million views on TikTok

Transitioning into student life can be difficult for anyone, but a new poster in a Ranmoor block of flats is making sure we all know there’s help available.

Spreading the word with a whopping 1.2 million views on TikTok, University of Sheffield student Susie (@ssssusie0) and a friend seem to feel a bit targeted by the poster that appeared in their accommodation.

Someone seemed to feel as if their mates needed a bit of a wake-up call, warning against what they claim is a “sudden increase in pregnancies”, with apparently “10 in this block” alone.

The poster in question. You can watch the TikTok here.

At first glance, the “official” letterhead and extreme amount of effort put into the formatting, it might seem legit… until you see it’s signed off by “Mike Rotchburns”.

Ignoring their love for dramatics, we should probably thank whoever brought the issue up for reminding fellow students to use protection in their wild new lives at university.