Code is launching a new club night and Wes from Love Island is opening it

He’ll be launching their new weekly Wonderland club night

There are two fun things about the end of Love Island:

1. Predicting how long each couple will last before the inevitable very public break up and subsequent This Morning appearance.

2. Extensive club meet and greets nationwide in clubs you've never heard of for months on end until, at last, their torture is over, no longer do they have to sell their effortlessly chiseled bodies for money, Celebrity Big Brother awaits.

So:

This September Code are launching a brand new themed club night and Wes off of Wes and Megan will be opening the party.

Wonderland, which will be held every Tuesday, will launch on 18th September in place of the previous Chaos events, with a meet and greet with the great man himself, Wes Nelson.

According to the event posted by Code on Facebook: "Each Tuesday throughout the year we'll be transforming the CODE Warehouse into a different themed Wonderland. Expect pyrotechnics, balloon drops and world class performers all surrounded by an incredible theme."

More information and details on how to buy tickets can be found here.

The Tab Sheffield

last seen today at 08:14

Get breaking Sheffield news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest campus racism stories, mad shit happening in Corp, and if anyone decides to occupy the Arts Tower again. Straight into your DMs. 😘