Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Nottingham’s Most Eligible Bachelorette 2018 Final

Everyone’s a winner

Three thrilling rounds later and it's time to meet your final three bachelorettes. There can be only one winner though, so get voting for your favourite.

Chloe Corrigan, second year, History

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

In round one, Chloe raked in 867 votes, twice as many as her competitors

According to her friends, Chloe should be Notts' eligible bachelorette because "this rowdy northern lass needs all the help she can get". She loves "nothing more than smashing 3s" but needs her prince charming "to break the tragic spell of 20 years unlucky in love".

When we told her about her nomination, Chloe said: "To be perfectly honest anything will be a move in the right direction".

Selina Sall Dressoe, year 2, Computer Science

In round two, Selina scored 327 votes, more than 50% of the vote

Whilst her friends passionately support her venture for finding love, quoting her "smart, kind, and real deal" attitude, Selina still has yet to be wined and dined. Asked on why she truly deserves this award, she says "this would make me feel as though my £9000 a year is finally worth it".

Selina said that shes "hoping this will help me land my perfect man, or failing that, just someone to bring home and show my parents, as they are starting to question if I’m normal".

When we told her about her nomination, Selina was all in for searching for her Mr. Right.

Anya McLoughlin, year 2, French and Politics

In round three, Anya pulled in 729 votes, nearly a joint record with Selina

Anya is a year 2 who suffers from an "unreservedly tragic love life". On why she truly deserves this award, she claims that she "needs a win to make up for all the Ls I've taken in my love life".

Despite all of this, Anya is looking for a glimmer of hope to solice the stress that her degree gives her.

When asked about her nomination, Anya said: "Not sure whether to be honoured or offended but yeah that's fine".

You can still nominate your mates here for Nott's most eligible bachelor, starting next month!