New pop up vintage market coming to Newcastle this weekend

Love Vintage Market will be at Northumbria SU on Saturday 11th November

Love Vintage is kicking off their newest event in Newcastle this weekend. The pop up market will be touring the Toon on Saturday 11th November in Northumbria Student Union from 11am-5pm.

What to expect? Over 25 sustainable fashion stalls, some of the country’s top Depop sellers and a local DJ set playing throughout the day. On top of this, the pre-loved pop up will be bringing handmade jewellery, local artwork and a whole lot of Y2K (ideal for the Jesmond girlies looking for a steal).

In their own words, Love Vintage prides itself on the “day out” experience and so customers can expect more than just a jumbo sale. From food stands to live music, you’ll probably be walking away with much more than just a 90s jacket.

Conveniently enough, the downstairs bar will also be open all day and customers can take their sweet time to browse for bargains. Anyone is welcome and tickets are available both on the door and online. Prices range from £0- £3, depending on time of entry.

Again, the pop up event will be taking place in Northumbria University’s Student Union- a mere five minutes’ walk from Northumberland Street. Check out their website and Instagram for more information.