Image may contain: Face, Bar Counter, Pub, Human, Person

Manchester Christmas Markets are coming back this Friday

Yorkshire Pudding Wrap season is upon us

Now Halloween is over, Bonfire Night burnt its final flame, and the cold nights continue to draw in, we all know this means only one thing.

That's right, Christmas is back, baby. Defrost Michael Buble and get yourself down to Manchester Christmas Markets from this Friday 9th November until Saturday 22nd December.

The stalls will be spread across central Manchester, with locations in Cathedral Gardens, The Corn Exchange, Exchange Square, New Cathedral Street, Market Street, St Ann’s Square, King Street and Albert Square. At the Cathedral Street location, there will be an ice rink and even an ice village.

Whether you're looking for somewhere to take your parents when they come to visit, need a location for your next tinder date or just want to enjoy some mulled wine and Christmas vibes with your besties, the Manchester Christmas Markets are a must.

Running since 1999, the Christmas Markets in Manchester were the first in the country. In previous years, the markets have attracted more than nine million people. Now that Halloween and Bonfire night have been and gone, it is time for those charming wooden huts to take over the city centre once again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bef3Gfchs6F/

The markets are open from 9th November until 22nd December, which gives you a whole five weeks to enjoy them before the semester finishes.

Porky Pigs Wraps, connoisseurs of the famous yorkshire pudding wraps – that went viral last year for being the best invention since student loans – are back too.

Manchester City Council said: "This year there’s more choice than ever before, so you can treat yourself to a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich, a hot filled Yorkshire pudding wrap, Dutch frites and an espresso martini, mulled gin or even a shimmering gold prosecco!" What better way to work on your winter body?

As well as food and drink, there will be over 300 stalls selling everything from festive gifts, jewellery, bonsai trees, amber jewellery, and French soap. Bougie baby.