Image may contain: Person, People, Human

The Tab Manchester are recruiting – come write for us!

We share ideas and get bevved along the way x

Whether it's what the Love Island 2018 contestants are up to now, what percentage Fiat 500 girl you are, or our article exposing the anti-semitic content of the UoM first year Physics group chat: if you've ever clicked on a Tab article, liked the content and wished you could write something like that: look no further.

The Tab Manchester is recruiting new writers. We want social media editors, news reporters, fashion writers, quirky features, and more. Join our team to write the most engaging content students want to read by coming to our open meeting on Tuesday 2nd October from 6.30pm in Squirrels' Bar, Owens' Park Campus, Fallowfield.

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Serving hot and fresh looks and content

The Tab is one of the largest student publications in the UK, and Tab alumni have gone on to work for Vice, Buzzfeed, the BBC, The Times, The Telegraph, Vogue and many more national and international media companies.

Whether you just want to try something new, or are an aspiring journalist wanting to kickstart your career: The Tab Manchester is perfect for you. We're all the right measures of savvy writing and fun socials you won't forget.

"Recognition by The Tab is a great indication of a young journalist's potential. Students who have worked on The Tab will have a head start on their CV." – Maurice Chittenden, The Sunday Times

Find the event for our second open meeting of the 2018/19 academic year here. Join us to share ideas, Manchester-based gossip, and maybe a few drinks. There will also be exclusive new official Tab merchandise, totally free for new writers.

Check out some of the articles we've been writing here, request to join our Facebook group here, like our Facebook page, and follow us on Instagram for more.