Image may contain: Person, People, Human

The Parklife lineup has been leaked early and we’ve got it here for you to feast your eyes on

As you were LG x

The Parklife lineup has been leaked over an hour earlier than its offcial release, originally scheduled for 6pm this evening.

The lineup is HUGE with The XX, Liam Gallagher, Skepta and N.E.R.D headlining.

Check out the leaked lineup below.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Update

Despite the leak, Parklife released the lineup officially at 6pm this evening.

Parklife also released a statement "With big plans for the festival’s eighth edition set to be revealed in the New Year, registration for tickets to Manchester’s Parklife is now open. Parklife has built a solid reputation as one of the UK’s leading summer festivals which sees its music offering explore an inspired mix of hip-hop, grime, pop, indie and electronic music."

"A festival that truly embodies the impassioned spirit of manchester, each edition has sold out year on year and boasts an impressive total of 16 arenas spread across two days of music as well as a VIP arena that offers exclusive attractions and special guest DJs."

"For 2018, Parklife will celebrate its eighth edition and continues to grow year on year. Fans can expect a world-class selection of artists plus an all new theme to mark the occasion, and with super early bird tickets already snapped up, fans should certainly act fast to secure their spot for 2018."