Finty Clowry is UCL’s BNOC of the Year 2017!

And she hasn’t even been to uni all year

Third Year Spanish and Management student and Group Two winner, Finty Clowry is your BNOC of the year 2017, having smashed the competition with 43 per cent of your votes.

Weirdly enough, she also won the first round with just over 43 per cent of the vote, just over one per cent more votes than her closest competitor Jacopo Blumberg, and gained the most votes out of anyone in the first round of the competition.

Runner up in the final was Hyerin Park with 32 per cent of the vote, followed by Omar Al-Kamil with 24 per cent.

Finty’s nomination told us she’s known for her legendary nights out and fun loving attitude. But was it her claim to fame of having made out with Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl) in Cirque that clinched her the ultimate win?

When asked about what she thought about having won such a prestigious award, Finty told us, “Wow… I am beyond shocked… Especially as I haven’t set foot in UCL since last year (year abroad not truancy)! Thank you to everyone who voted for me! Xoxo… ”

Well isn’t that nice.