Tab streetstyle: Fresher’s Week

The hottest trends around campus right now

London is one of the most fashionable capitals of the world and our fresher’s have proven just why we have that title. Check out the wackiest, fashion show-trendy pieces from this year’s Fresher’s Fair.

The Tab will be on campus over the next coming weeks capturing more of UCL’s great style so keep your eyes peeled for all those fur fanatics, super tight skinnies and colourful Creepers appearing here.

The whole combination from the patterned shirt and skintight jeans works in an effortlessly cool way. Just in time for end of summer style and immediately caught our attention walking past for all the right reasons!

This subtle but summery dress is perfect for all occasions. Can be dressed up or down with the right accessories!

Here our fresher has gone for an elegant approach with pale accessories (to go with the pale trend) as well as adding a darker bag to make it more casual – spot on for the fresher’s fair!

Denim has seen a huge comeback this summer – These guys showed two different looks – the denim shirt and denim jacket. A must with dark jeans/creepers and potentially red hair (we love it)!

The hat and jeans combination works perfectly using this autumns mauve trend. These colours and accessories are all in the shops at the moment and it’s a bang-on-season look that can easily be replicated! A must-have look for autumn!

Pink playsuit teamed with a leather jacket and bowler hat. Sophisticated glamour emphasised by the red lipstick. Festival or fresher’s fair, a bold but brilliant look!

These two make a great fashion pair. With the guy sporting a designer jumper and casual high tops and the girl with a backless jumper, leggings and classic suede boots. Not to mention his bag of crisps. Where can this duo go wrong?

The hair, the shirt, the colours. A fun hippy look that only this guy might be able to pull off, but hats off to him.

We promised the wackiest outfits and this is certainly one of them, a great dress and matching bow combination!

Look out for more street style where you can vote on your favourite outfits! Thanks to all the freshers involved, proving once again UCL is one of the most dapper uni’s around!