Students flock to brand new superclub

Forget Med, LEVEL is the place to be seen on Wednesdays

Liverpool has long been known as the party capital of the country, and now there’s a new club in town to cement its position.

LEVEL is the latest superclub to hit the city, with a whopping 2,600 capacity across three floors and six rooms.

The venue, on Fleet Street, has also just launched a new student night rivalling Medication, LOVE Wednesdays.

The night, hosted by Cool It!, is set to explode this year as the bargain entry of £4 and £2 double vodka mixers guarantee everyone a good night.

The three floor club caters for all, with everything from house and dance to old skool hip hop.

And now The Tab has teamed up with LOVE Wednesdays to bring you an exclusive night on Wednesday 24 September.

A spokesperson for the club said: “Inspired by the UK’s earliest super clubs dating back to the 80s and 90s that entertained through creation, innovation and design, LEVEL is located on Fleet Street, in the heart of Concert Square and the Ropewalks, an area regarded as the centre of everything new and vibrant in the Liverpool nightlife scene.

“It is a modern day re-incarnation of everything awe-inspiring about these massive clubbing spaces.

“LEVEL will display the best in unique and quirky entertainment, ensuring no two visits are ever quite the same.”

LEVEL is the venue set to take Liverpool by storm.