Image may contain: Disco, Wedding, Fashion, Wedding Gown, Gown, Robe, Apparel, Skirt, Clothing, Female, Night Club, Party, Club, Human, Person

Leeds is officially the party capital of the UK, according to research

All those Hyde Park seshes have paid off

Leeds is the noisiest place in the UK to live, according to new research by Compare My Move. And for anyone living in Hyde Park, this is absolutely not surprising.

An incredible 27,316 noise complaints have been made across Leeds over the last three years, earning it the coveted title of “Noisiest City” – or as we like to call it, the city definitely having the most fun.

Image may contain: Sleeve, Female, Plywood, Fashion, Robe, Evening Dress, Gown, Hardwood, Flooring, Shoe, Footwear, Wood, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Leeds was followed by Glasgow, Belfast, Birmingham, and then Manchester rounding out the top five, which only goes to show that Leeds is, once and for all, better than Manchester. Sorry, lads.

At the other end, the quietest places across the UK were Reading, Wolverhampton, Northampton, Stoke-on-Trent, and Luton, while perhaps surprisingly, Camden was found to be one of the quietest boroughs in London.

Full results can be found here.