Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Dating, Smile, Man, Person, Human, Face

Exeter’s most eligible bachelor: The Final

Who will be crowned winner?

You voted in your thousands for your favourite singles but only a few could make it to the final. Who will reign supreme and earn the crown? The time has finally come to name Exeter's most eligible bachelor. Vote below!

Charlie Duncan

Image may contain: Disco, Face, Night Club, Club, Human, Person, Party

Overview

"For someone whose favourite topic is them-self this was surprisingly hard to write. I'm good at relationship advice despite not being tied down, but coaches don’t play do they."

BFFL comment

"You don’t know Charlie until he sees your boyfriend more than you do."- Alice Donnelly

Comment on making it to the final

Honoured to be making up the diversity quota.

Favourite thing about Exeter

I won’t lie, the forum steps because I can sit whilst I’m not doing my work and see all the rugby boys I’ve got with.

Ideal date

Having one.

Dennis Turagavou

Image may contain: House, Villa, Face, Plant, Countryside, Rural, Shelter, Housing, Building, Nature, Yard, Outdoors, Swimming Pool, Shorts, Clothing, Apparel, Pool, Water, Human, Person

Overview

Born in Fiji and raised in North Yorkshire and Germany. I’ve studied at 7 different schools and lived in 8 different houses and counting. My father is in the British army and I’m part of Exeter University Officers Training Corps (EUOTC) I also enjoy chucking a rugby ball around.

BFFL comment

“Dennis is the most humble lad you could ever meet, would give you everything he had if you needed it and take a bullet for you. Couldn’t wish for a better best mate to have!” – James Sanderson

Comment on making it to the final

I’m happy to represent the nice, average and underrated boys of Exeter.

Favourite thing about Exeter

The new Krispy Kreme stand in the guild hall opposite Sainsbury’s (they do student discounts so don’t forget your student ID).

Ideal date

Enjoy a pizza down by the Quay and then bake some brownies at home in the afternoon. Followed by Spoons for a meal and a pint then back home for an evening sesh of brownies, ice cream and Netflix.

Elliot Apcar

Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Club, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human

Overview

To the surprise of many, I’m named ‘Swift’ after my one of my teachers from school, not because I’m bad at sex. But also the sex thing.

BFFL comment

"Considering Swift frequently disappoints, this is pleasantly surprising."

Comment on making it to the final

My Mum will be so proud.

Favourite thing about Exeter

The number of people willing to enable my alcoholism.

Ideal date

Hiking the foothills of Mount Tibidago.

Anthony Kyriacou

Image may contain: Sweater, Maple, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person, Tree, Leaf, Plant

Overview

Third year doing Law. Known for being loud, confident and cheeky. Bit of a social butterfly, today I'm with you, tomorrow who knows.

BFFL comment

"Any girl who doesn't vote for him is lying to herself."

Comment on making it to the final

May the best eligible bachelor win.

Favourite thing about Exeter

Going to the law library to study and spending 3 hours roaming around campus instead.

Ideal date

I would show off my amazing cooking skills with salmon or steak and add some avocado. Then I would challenge the girl to a game of basketball in my indoor mounted hoops. Winner stays over. Loser stays at hers. No win-win situation.

Ollie Stearn

Image may contain: Club, Female, Selfie, Dating, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Face, Drinking, Drink, Beverage, Human, Person

Overview

In second year of Business & Management. Love going to the gym followed bolting VK’s at Fever or TP and spending no time on my degree.

BFFL comment

“Such a great guy, extremely handsome and even better in bed.” – Margot Robbie

Comment on making it to the final

Why am i even here?

Favourite thing about Exeter

Fit blondes, with or without quarter zips.

Ideal date

99p Pret filter sat on Forum Hill.

Hugo Wickham

Image may contain: Food, Burger, Bar Counter, Dating, Lager, Pub, Beer Glass, Drinking, Alcohol, Beer, Beverage, Drink, Glasses, Accessories, Accessory, Glass, Person, Human

Overview

Often described as "too loud," and "too tall," but disagree with both. Arguably should be doing a Music Degree but here we are. I'll see you at Cheesies x

BFFL comment

"Hugo is a lanky boy with a heart of gold. If you want a future lawyer with the voice of an angel and a slightly suspect sense of humour; Hugo is the man for you." – Ed Dunne

Comment on making it to the final

Is this a substitute for actually having achieved something at University?

Favourite thing about Exeter

Neglecting my degree for Music commitments.

Ideal date

Crockett's Gin Bar or Cheesy Tuesdays. No middle ground.