Ladies and gents, roll up roll up – the Australian rugby team are in town

*Cue fireworks, cheering, screaming etc*

The Australian national rugby team are over in Edinburgh ahead of their Autumn test against Scotland at Murrayfield Stadium this Saturday and were seen this morning enjoying a work out session at our very own uni gym.

look at them in all their muscular glory

And they’re here for the next week, so if you’re hoping to get a glimpse of their rugged bodies, head down to the uni gym and why not have a cheeky work out while you’re at it? If the Australian rugby team aren’t good enough motivation to get yourself to the gym then I don’t know what is.

As with any group of good-looking men who visit Edinburgh, they’re likely to get on tinder too, so keep your eyes peeled and get ready to give your tinder profile a much needed re-furb before the week’s out. The whole team is here so there’s plenty to go around am I right? And as with any international rugby match, the game will be sure to attract a wealth of easy on the eye rugby fans too.

Their young six foot eight lock, Adam Coleman, has already been found on the Tinder-sphere. Get swiping ladies, you could get lucky like this girl did two years ago when she matched with an All Black star.