Cambridge Thai restaurant to give away free Pad Thai

Students can have a free tuk-tuk ride and Pad Thai on Tuesday (04/10)

Local Thai restaurant, Thaikhun in Quayside, is set to launch an exclusive tuk tuk experience on Tuesday 4th October to celebrate Cambridge Freshers Week.

Students will be given the opportunity to ride in an authentic Thai tuk tuk for a private tour around the city that ends at the restaurant. They will then be able to enjoy a free Pad Thai and a chance to win a complimentary meal for four.

The tuk tuk takeover experience will be available from 12pm-5pm at Cambridge University campus.

Murat, Restaurant Manager at Thaikhun Cambridge said: “We’re so excited to be bringing this exclusive and totally unique experience to Cambridge Freshers Week, offering students a free ride in a tuk tuk and a complimentary Pad Thai at Thaikhun. We can’t wait to welcome students and freshers into our restaurant to enjoy our signature dish for free, for one day only.”

“They can also win a dining experience for four guests by simply uploading a photo of themself either at the restaurant or with the Thaikhun tuk tuk, which will be based at the University campus, tagging us on Instagram @Thaikhun.”

“We will select a winner at random after the event and contact them the next day where they can redeem their prize within 30 days.”

Terms and conditions for the competition can be found here

Feature image credits: Thaikun Restaurant