Milo Yiannopoulos: Drama Queen

Our new Drama Queen gives this week’s theatrical line up.

European Union Chamber Orchestra Guys and Dolls Jon Richardson La Roux Steel Magnolias The Fiver You Can't Stop The Beat

I'm deeply suspicious of anyone who claims to have no time to visit the theatre, even in exam term. We can all spare a night or two to be entertained, provoked and educated – which is why, despite the light programme of theatre events, you should make the effort to get out to as much as you can.

Here' what's on this week:

Steel Magnolias – Tues 27 April – Sat 1 May at the ADC. £6-9.

Normally I can't stand oestrogen-fests, but apparently this one's going to be great.

You Can't Stop The Beat – Tues 27 April at the ADC. £5-6.

Homosexuals ahoy! The latest extravaganza from the Musical Theatre society is Tuesday's late show. (I'm quite excited about seeing this.)

European Union Chamber Orchestra – Weds 28 April at the Corn Exchange. £23-31.

Part of the Cambridge International Concert Series 2009/10

Guys and Dolls – Thurs 29 April – Sat 8 May at the Cambridge Arts Theatre. £15-35.

One of the bigger shows in Cambridge this term, with predictably more expensive tickets for the best seats. This is the first pro production of Guys and Dolls to hit the Arts theatre. Make time.

Candoco Dance Company – Thurs 29 April at the Junction. £6-12.

“Candoco is the company for which choreographers reserve their wildest and most inventive work.” – The Observer

La Roux – Thurs 29 April at the Corn Exchange.

Predictably, this has been sold out for ages, but if you can buy or steal a ticket from a mate, do it.

The Fiver – Fri 30 April at the Junction. £5.

Five bands for a fiver. Easy peasy.

Jon Richardson: This Guy At Night – Fri 30 April at the Junction. £12.

Join comedian Jon Richardson as he explores the notion that "that the human race may be weaker and less able to deal with problems than it has been at any point in its history." (I'm not convinced… but give the man a chance?)