Have Morph Fun

Men in morph suits have been spotted spreading fun and booze around Cambridge…

Men in morph suits have been spotted spreading fun and booze around Cambridge. These masked marauders have made it their mission to funnel people as they finish their exams.

The student pranksters, who are believed to hail from St. John’s, tour Cambridge armed with alcohol and a funnel.

One surprised onlooker said that she had seen a man in the suit give photo ID to the Sainsbury’s cashier, who accepted it without a fuss.

The website which sells the suits describes them as "versatile investment," suggesting them for use at sports games, on public transport and at parties.

Apparently once you get your hands on one there is “hardly a fancy dress theme which you can’t dominate”.

However, the suits aren’t entirely foolproof. Tufts of hair do occasionally manage to poke through the lycra, making its wearer easier to identify. Vision is also limited.

The £35 costume’s main attraction is that you can easily drink while wearing them. Unfortunately, the makers concede that “it is not so great when liquids go the other way, so go easy on the on the Lambrinis!”

Almost a thousand people have become fans of the Morph suits on Facebook. When asked how he felt in the suit one mystery Morph answered that he was “fucking hungover."

Untitled-1