Image may contain: Clothing, Underwear, Apparel, Man, Person, Human

Love Island star, Jordan Hames is coming to Bristol THIS WEEK and you have an 110% chance of meeting him!

Cancel all your Monday night plans because you DO NOT want to miss this!

It's been 3 months since we waved goodbye to Jordan Hames from the Love Island villa and now is your chance for a one-on-one reunion.

The Love Island star will be gracing the floors of Pryzm this Monday night to mark the 8th week of their new and vibrant club night, 'Quids In'.

Quids In is easily the cheapest and most reliably fun Monday night in Bristol. With £1 drinks all evening and £1 entry before 11:30pm if you get yourself on the Glist, you can't really go wrong. All you have to do is comment on their Facebook wall or pop onto the Pryzm website for a ticket.

And if meeting one of the most sought after men in the UK wasn't enough, there are free VK's to the first 300 on the guest list or ticket holders through the door, as well as 500 free McDonalds burgers!

So hurry up, get your ticket and prepare yourselves for an evening of guaranteed fun. There will be love in the room in every sense of the word!

And DO make sure you get inside before 11:00pm in order to get in line and meet Jordan in plenty of time!