Image may contain: Female, Costume, Coat, Grove, Dress, Forest, Nature, Land, Woodland, Outdoors, Tree, Grass, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing, Vegetation, Plant

Bristol Uni Charity Fashion Show are looking for models

Strut your stuff for a great cause

Is becoming the next Gigi Hadid part of your five year plan? Can you pull off a polo-shirt better than Jacamo star, Freddie Flintoff? Could you be Bristol's next top model?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then Bristol University Charity Fashion Show might be just be what you need to launch your modelling career. But, waste no time as castings are TOMORROW (Saturday 1st June).

Models "of all shapes and sizes" are encouraged to attend the audition that will take place between 10-11 a.m at the Castle Room in the SU.

Image may contain: Hippie, Doodle, Blonde, Teen, Kid, Woman, Girl, Child, Drawing, Art, Female, Person, Human

The 800-person event, scheduled for October, is raising money for "Off The Record", who provide mental health services in Bristol. Their services are free and confidential providing a variety of mental and emotional support.

An organiser of the event said: "Our aim for the show is that it will be a celebration of individuality witin the Bristol student body. It is also important to us that we promote a different channel for students to talk about mental health."

So get down to the SU tomorrow if you think you've got what it takes!