Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Students encouraged to fill out Bristol University’s new mental health and well-being survey

Your chance to tell the university what you think

Bristol University students are being encouraged to fill out a new mental health and well-being survey before the deadline of Monday 14th May.

The survey is closely modelled on a similar one undertaken last year, which attracted a turnout rate of 1,387 students and led to over 20 active changes that have been completed or are in currently in progress.

Students and societies across all years at Bristol have been urging students to fill in the detailed form, with popular Facebook pages like The Whip and Wills Memeorial Building echoing the calls of sabbatical officers to complete the survey.

Okay Bristol students, I'm gonna write a long and personal post here and that's not normally my style but this is very…

Posted by Stan Ford on Thursday, May 10, 2018

The last survey was commissioned by the 2016/17 Faculty Representative for Health Sciences, John Gilbert, to "investigate help-seeking behaviours and identify potential areas for improvement".

Jack McAlinden, a representative from the faculty told Epigram that "The results of the [previous] survey have changed the way the Faculty looks at mental wellbeing support."

You can fill in the survey here.