Image may contain: Human, Person, People

A 19-year-old died at Motion after a suspected MDMA overdose

He passed away yesterday

A 19-year-old man from Newport, Wales has died at Bristol Royal Infirmary after a suspected MDMA overdose in the early hours of the morning of Sunday 5th November.

According to The South Wales Argus, Avon and Somerset Police believe that the cause of death were "Tesla" tablets that the man had taken that evening.

In a statement a police spokesperson said: "We’re urging people to avoid taking any tablets marked with the words Tesla due to the associated health risks."

Motion is one of Bristol's most long standing and acclaimed nightclubs

"Anyone who has information about this incident should call Investigations on 101 and please give the call handler the reference number 5217252944."

In a statement, a spokeswoman for Motion said that: "We are deeply saddened to hear of the death and extend our deepest sympathy to his friends and family at this sad time."

"In the early hours of Sunday morning he was brought to the medic room in Motion where he was treated immediately and an ambulance called. He sadly passed away at Bristol Royal Infirmary a few hours later."