Foreverland at Lakota slammed as ‘a huge scam’

Partygoers are demanding refunds

Describing itself back in July as ‘the world's most fun club night’, Foreverland on Saturday 7th October turned out to be anything but.

Attendees had to endure a 2-hour queue and an overcrowded venue which prompted many to simply leave after only a few minutes. According to some, all the event had to offer was "a few inflatable animals and a few decorations".

The promotional material for Foreverland

Foreverland was headlined by grime artist Sneakbo and fast-rising DJ Barely Legal, but few who went even noticed. One partygoer described it as the "worst event I have ever attended", while others called it "beyond terrible". Despite only having a 1,500 capacity, Lakota sold more than 1,600 tickets, creating a potential fire hazard according to The Bristol Post. Many are now clamouring for refunds.

Some of the comments about the flop of Foreverland

The organizers have responded that they were disappointed with such feedback, but have ruled out refunding dissatisfied attendees, claiming that they had "delivered the Foreverland experience", adding "we’d like to thank everyone who attended and, again, to apologise to anyone who had any kind of negative experience on the night."