There’s literally a giant inflatable obstacle course for adults coming to Bristol

There will also be alcohol

Bristol is shortly to host its most exciting event since the Park Street water slide. Wacky World, run by Fun Leisure Company, will soon be arriving in the city, having steadily worked its way from town to town across the rest of the UK. This unique event can best be described in one way: massive inflatables for ADULTS to have fun on.

Big kids last night with work!? #wackyworld #macron #bigkids #totalwipeout #funny

A post shared by Natalie sykes?? (@natalie_sykes18) on Feb 23, 2017 at 10:58am PST

Although kids get to enjoy it during the day, there are adults only sessions in the evenings, with over twenty different types of inflatable fun including bungee runs, giant slides, bouncy castles and even total wipeout machines. Add in the music and alcohol (yes, you can get drunk AND play total wipeout) and you’ve got yourself a top night.

Hungry hippo's #wackyworld

A post shared by Catherine Henshaw (@seachickensure) on Feb 16, 2017 at 3:57pm PST

The managing director of Fun Leisure UK, Darren Ofsarnie said: “After visiting Germany over the summer, we came across this idea, these giant play events, which are huge across Europe.”

This was so fun! #wackyworld #preston

A post shared by beckyanderton (@beckyanderton) on Feb 16, 2017 at 3:27pm PST

“The team are really excited about launching Wacky World. As well as the kids event, there has been a huge demand for Adult 18+ Wacky World events and we have almost sold out due to popular demand.”

Tickets have not yet gone on sale but will likely cost £20 and a booking fee for two hours of inflatable fun.

Look forward to pushing you out of the way there.