Cereal Killer Cafe is coming to Brum

They make stacked hot chocolates and cereal cocktails

brum cereal the tab

Every now and again, we have those days where the last thing you want to do is cook, so you snack on a rather generous bowl of cereal. Sadly, your options of cereal choices seem to always be quite limited. Well Cereal Killer cafe is coming to Brum, and it has every option of cereal you could think of, plus lots of treats.

London’s famous Cereal Killer Cafe will soon open on Link Street in the Bullring. With cereal such as Apple Jacks, Cap’n Crunch Peanut Butter, Chocolate Lucky Charms and Hershey’s Cookies and Cremes, there will certainly be something for everyone.

The Cereal Killer Cafe brings with it the whole nostalgic breakfast experience with beds, arcade games and all those cool surprises you find in your cereal packets like pen toppers and giant watches. You might even get a curly straw for your Coco Pops chocolate milk.

If you’re not a fan of cereal, don’t worry. You can buy toast with any of your favourite toppings such as ‘popping candy’ spread or Malteaser spread. Basically its not just your typically toast and butter combo.

Want to be more adventurous? They have cereal cocktails called Sticky Monkey and S’More Than Words. Just from their names, you know they’re going to taste good. There’s other breakfast treats too like Pop-Tarts in a range of different flavours from ‘cinnamon roll’ and ‘cookies n cream’ to ‘root beer’ and ‘watermelon’.

Anyone else excited, or is it just us?